Women's Camp - Intermediate & Advanced
Time & Location
About the Event
Last year's women's camp was so successful that we're back with another one, this time we're seperating the skill levels to put more emphasis on each rider.
For the Intermediate & Advanced riders camp you will arrive at Destry's house Friday evening (2/26)
Here is what is included for the $575 charge:
- 2 days of riding (offroad, trails, moto, corner, drills) Once we get to know everyone we can focus more on certain things.
- Room & Board (you will get your own bed & their is wifi)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Destry's wife Charlotte will have breakfast ready for us before we leave for the day, lunch will be brought out to our riding spot & Charlotte will have dinner ready for us when we are back)
- Fun & Games (we have fire pits for smores, corn hole & some fun team building activities)
- Place to wash your bike (you will have access to our washing station where you can clean up your bike after each day of riding)
We have bike rentals if you are flying in from out of town to join our camp. Please email Destry before to get a list of bikes & pricing.
If you live nearby, would like to stay elsewhere, or bring your own camper to park at our house: the camp will be $475 for the weekend
If you have any questions please email Destry, these camps fill up very quickly.
We will be sending out an email with our address, phone numbers & everything you need to know about the camp before, so please be on the lookout for thAT.
- Sold OutInt/Adv Weekend - Staying$575$5750$0
- Sold OutInt/Adv Weekend - Not Staying$475$4750$0